5 Things You Need To Know Today: May 22
Your Patch Facts for the day.
Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Congratulations, you survived the Rapture! Today it will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Tonight there is a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10 p.m.
2. Sunday Mass Service will be held at St. Mary's Church, 1 Power St., 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. For more information visit the church website, call 508-285-4462 or email email@example.com. Chartley United Methodist Church, 78 S. Worcester St., will hold Sunday School and worship 10:30 a.m. For more information call 508-226-5096.
3. Loco Restaurant, 520 Foundry St., South Easton, hosts a Sunday brunch weekly on Sundays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information visit http://www.locotapas.com, call 508-230-5868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Want more information about the high school building project? Check out Norton TV’s Q&A with Sheri Cohen and Kevin O’Neil.
5. Yesterday was Wheaton College’s graduation. Check in with Norton Patch later today with scenes from the ceremony.