5 Things You Need To Know Today: May 10
Your Patch Facts for the day.
Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. There's a 40 percent chance of some spring showers today. Highs in the mid 50s and dropping into the mid 40s for this evening.
2. This morning from 7 to 10 a.m. the Norton Firefighters host the annual Senior Pancake Breakfast in St. Mary's Parish Center. There will be a blood pressure clinic and the File of Life will be available.
3. NVCC will be hosting a "How to Network" Seminar this moring at 10:30 am. Check out the event posting on Norwood Patch for more information.
4. Coming up today at 9 a.m. is Claire LeSage's latest column on how people attempt to postpone the present, and therefore the future. Click here for the article.
5. In case you missed it, read what's been happening with the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce in an article that was posted yesterday.