Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be mostly cloudy, then becoming sunny during the afternoon, with a high near 74. North wind will be between 6 and 10 mph. Tonight there will be increasing clouds, with a low around 41.
2. Jack Craig, a popular pianist and singer, will perform at EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Norton 1:30 p.m. Rabbi Yossi Kivman will also visit EPOCH at 1:30 p.m. for a pre-Passover celebration. Both events are free and open to the public. For more information, call 508-285-3355.
3. Improv Soup, the Un-Common Theatre Co.'s improvisational comedy troupe, will perform 7.30 p.m. at the Burrell School auditorium, 16 Morse St., Foxborough. Tickets are $3 for students and seniors and $5 for adults. For more information visit www.improvsoup.org or call 508-698-3098.
4. Bristol Aggie is looking for fun and food vendors for their Spring Expo to take place April 28. Wanted are face painters, mechanical bull ride, an ice cream truck, fair food, and other fun festival vendors. Bristol Aggie will provide the event and the crowd and vendors will keep 100 percent of what they earn. An exhibit space costs $60. For more information email email@example.com.
5. Where is the best place to get fit in Norton? Voting closes 9 a.m. in our poll and the winner will be announced at noon.