Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today there will be rain, snow and sleet, becoming all rain after 10 a.m. Patchy fog is also expected before 8 a.m. The temperature high will be near 45 while east wind will be between 6 and 11 mph. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tonight there is a 60 percent chance of rain, mainly before 9 p.m. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind will be between 8 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
2. Do your kids like to play dodgeball? Then they will love glow in the dark dodgeball from 6 to 9 p.m. at Frenzy.
3. Patriot’s Place is hosting a Princess and Pirates Party from 11 a.m. to noon. Meet at the activity center to decorate a crown or pirate hat and get free temporary tattoos.
4. Tune in at noon to check out the latest police logs from Norton Police Department.
5. Norton Patch would like to create an online yearbook using your Norton High School senior photos. Send to Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.