5 Things You Need to Know Today: Dec. 22
Your patch facts for the day.
1. Evolution Sports Performance and Adult Fitness in Easton are hosting a FREE Adult Fitness classes this Thursday, December 22nd as an introduction to their new Evolution Fit Program coming this new year! Class starts at 9:15 a.m.
2. Maplewood Country Day Camp and Enrichment Center in Easton is offering a Wiggleworms class which incorporates songs, finger plays and rhythms with a variety of physical challenges that are designed to encourage younger children to explore and move in many different ways. Class is 10:45 a.m., is 45 minutes long and costs $10.
3. Come to the Aleixo Skating Rink in Taunton for one free skating lesson for new skaters. It is offered by the non profit skating club, The Skating Club of Southern New England and is every Thursday at 5pm. Helmets required for new skaters, rental skates available.
4. December is when the sun reaches its southernmost point. Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary in Attleboro will be hosting an adventurous hike around Lake Talaquega after which they'll warm up by the campfire toasting marshmallows and sipping hot cocoa. The hike starts at 6:30 p.m and goes until 8 p.m. Registration required. There is a $3 fee.
5. H.A. Yelle Holiday Concert will be at 7 p.m. Classics such as "Let it Snow," "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and more will be sung. The event is free.