Local Norton mom, Anne Marie Holloway, is one of six winners for Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital's Mommy Blog Contest! Holloway is described to be an avid blogger, and loves sharing the adventures she has with her four children.
The mommy bloggers were identified through a contest sponsored by the hospital where mom's were encouraged to visit Signature Healthcare's Facebook page and post a written narrative explaining why they would be a great blogger.
The six new mommy bloggers will write one or two posts a month beginning in February. They join current Signature Moms bloggers Tanya Pimental, Sheila Gaudet, Martianne Stanger, and Kristen Clifford. Meet the winning new mommy bloggers below:
• Janice Johnson-Plumer – Brockton – An avid runner, Janice is a 40-something mom with one son and is active in the Brockton community serving as a community advisory board member and on the PTA.
• Sandy Churchill – West Bridgewater – A mom to two girls and a boy ages 20, 17 and 7, she loves to connect with other women on the journey of “parenthood.”
• Rachel Ventura – Stoughton – An experienced blogger, Rachel’s life as a mom actually started at Brockton Hospital with the delivery of her 2-year-old girl followed by her 7-month-old son.
• Mary Morris – South Shore – A mom who loves to combine her experiences of raising her two children with passion for writing!
• Anne Marie Holloway – Norton – An avid blogger, Anne loves sharing the adventures she has with her four children.
• Heather Desmond O’Neill – Rockland – A thirty-something mom who has two boys under the age of 5 that keep her on her toes!
“Women today are actively seeking inspiration and new ideas on how to balance being a mother, wife, provider, child of older parents, professional, or some combination of these. We’ve seen that our Signature Moms Blog has served as the foundation of a vibrant online community in which women come together and share their experiences,” said Vice President of Business Development for Signature Healthcare, Marie Gross. “We’re excited to welcome these new mommy bloggers and their fresh perspectives to the Signature Moms blog.”
The Signature Moms blog has been very active for over 2 years, with nearly 60,000 visitors checking out local, family-centered posts. The blog recently received several awards from leading healthcare organizations such as the New England Society for Healthcare Communications and the Healthcare Advertising Awards.